Pisces – Pisces
The birth date for the Pisces is 20th February to 20th March and they belong to the water sign which is ruled by Neptune. It is the sign of the fish and individuals who fall in this group are known to hold emotional matters at a high value and they are also demanding in terms of relationships. The Pisces can be wounded easily emotionally and they don’t have the ability of handling rejection superbly. They have a strong belief in the divined and they are greatly involved in the arts especially music. While they are sensuous creatures, they also believe in life has more to offer apart from what they can see and touch.
Establishing gay/ lesbian compatibility is important as it ensures that they do not get trapped in relationships that are not satisfying. The Pisces are in a world of their own and while the gay/lesbian partners do not go out of their way to spot you, they can also be devious when it comes to planning subtle traps. They do this while giving you the feeling of being casual. Once the gay/lesbian spots you, they will not let you go until they get what they needs from the relationship.
Before taking an in-depth look at the computability of the gay/lesbian Pisces, it is ideal to look at the basis of what to expect in order to have an idea of how to pull your moves and play your cards.
- Picking the first date: When it comes to picking a gay/lesbian first date, you have to remember that they will not make things easy for you. They have a tendency of drifting into your life when you least expect it and they do not make any overly overtures. During the first date, they need to feel irrevocably drawn to you. They need an immediate emotional awareness depth and they are impressed by people who are fearless and capable of disregarding set social expectations. For the Pisces gay/lesbian first date, love transcends evil and good.
- The Pisces gay/lesbian is also strong and posses’ qualities such as protective nature, nurturing and family oriented. Therefore when you get into a relationship with them, you must be willing to give it your best because they do not settle anything short of this.
Gay/lesbian Pisces compatibility is best described in the following manner.
Pisces gay and lesbian are attracted strongly to Sagittarius and Gemini.
- Gemini belongs to the air sign and they find it easy to move from one activity to another. They are also great communicators. Since Pisces are not great communicators, they find this appealing and consequently, they are easily drawn to Gemini. When on a first date, Gemini date is not shocked easily and they are ready for almost anything all at once. They are interesting and they compliment gay/lesbian Pisces making it a great match.
- Sagittarius belongs to the fire sign and they have a positive outlook towards life. They don’t believe in giving up and always tend to assume a positive outlook towards life and the Pisces find this attractive because they play it safe and have the tendency of showing disinterest even when they are interested. Because of the approach taken by the Sagittarius, they are always assured of getting the perfect match because they know the Sagittarius will not give up easily. While they are aloof on first dates, they are also charming and engaging. They are a good challenge for the Pisces gay/lesbian because they are always on the move.
Gay/lesbian Pisces also develop complex feelings for Pisces and Virgo. In this case, they are not able to determine whether they are in for the long haul with these two or whether they are attracted for all the wrong reasons.
- Virgo belongs to the sign earth and they are ruled by Mercury, the speedy planet. They are well grounded and they are also practical thinkers capable of bringing structure to those surrounding them. They are wonderful organizers and secretive and it is this aspect that makes the Pisces doubtful about them because they are never certain of what they ought to expect from gay/lesbian Virgo.
- The Pisces gay/lesbian relationships are hard to define and this is because they like minds and since they are both strong headed, they never seem to find common ground to settle their differences. Consequently, they are never certain about whether they can establish long term relationships which are important for gay/lesbian in this sign.
There are certain signs that these gay/lesbian are incompatible with and any attempt to move in this direction poses serious setbacks. These should be avoided at all circumstances because the fish sign is always seeking perfection and they cannot get this with the Leo, Aries, Aquarius and Libra.
- Leo belongs to the fire sign and they are strong willed. Always ready to fight for what they strongly believe in, they are a poor match for the fish sign gay/lesbian because they are always on a clashing warpath. However, Leo’s are good at following through with commitment and if the fish sign can put the differences apart, they can work something out.
- Aries belongs to the 1st zodiac sign and they represent cardinal fire. They also belong to the ruling planet mars and since they are aggressive and known to for their insistence to have their way, they are not an ideal match for the Pisces.
- Aquarius belongs to air sign and while they represent the new age, they are extremely modern and this does not work well for the gay/lesbian fish sign.
- Libra belongs are beauty lovers and because they are talented socially, they tend to overshadow the Pisces and it is for this reason that they are not seen as an ideal match.
The Pisces gay/lesbian best compatibility is with Cancer, Taurus, Capricorn and Scorpio. All 4 are charming and capable of giving more than they receive in a relationship and this is something that the gay/lesbian Pisces finds attractive. The Scorpio belongs to the water sign and they have the ability of growing on the gay/lesbian fish. The Taurus belongs to earth sign and they are sensuous and confident. Because of the strengths shown by these four that match up to the needs of the Pisces gay/lesbian, they form the best relationships.